Changing Harmonic Equation 3..
- The equation is E=((sqrt((2*c)+sqrt(1/(2*c))*(2*c)**2)))
- With E=137.252 we get an alternate formula 0.707107*c+1/(1/c)^(3/2) = 6660.28.
- 0.707107 is equal to pyramid height and also cos(45).
- So a variation of the equation become cos(x)*c+1/(1/c)^(3/2)
- (But the problem with the above is infinite degrees which maybe may be solved by the "static" pi.)
This formulas output it is shown in the next entry in the list:
- With the "indefinite integral" of (29/6480)**(n-1) as c, and some error in the typing we get a value too close to field difference, which re-fed give one field strength.
- The two to the left plotting the new formula in computer software give drawings resembling ancient art, and something like..a strange terrain..:
(And to the the two to the right, some may complain on the all-to-close value and it's religious implication, but there has been found shards of glass in the sahara dessert,
indicating nuclear activity there in ancient times, anyway 6660.28 and here is what the equations can look like with E=6660 and E=1440 (Where E=3600 and E=2880 look similar to 6660))
(Also way to the right, differentiating the equation gives us something that resembles DNA.)
Now consider if the DNA was to fluctuate at another frequency than 1440 here is the main point..a bit difficult to explain, but certainly E=3600 would be a more "dynamic" neurology.
Sort of consider it currents becoming "eddy" for lack of a better word. Erratic is the word.