The fine structure constant appears to be either of these, or like have these values in different relations:
But first we had previously shown few expressions that gave unknown integers; 0.16, 0.29 and 7.25 from the expressions:
- Worked out 1.3661550598381473*pi*phi == 6.94444444444444 (I think in Cathie's last book there was some error.)
- And with (sqrt((2*c)+sqrt(1/(2*c))*(2*c)**2)) = where c is 1/0.0144 then E=137.252 also cos(deg(45)) seems to be
involved in this one:
- (If you're into Hebrew Nuebrmerology or "Gematria" or lost science or whatever you can have (137.252-128)*72=666.144
where 666 is the number of "the beast" (as you probably know) and 144 still light in Hebrew Gematria as well
as in this stuff here.)
- 0.707107*c+1/(1/c)^(3/2)==1705.02, this is an alternate form of the previous equation explained kindly by the computer.
Here 0.707107 hopefully equals cos(45) provided that c must be 1/0.0144 maybe. It doesn't seem relevant but 17.05 is the
Norwegian equivalent of the American 4th of July (sort of). It's also my birthday, more importantly. Just kidding. Plus
we found integer 45.3125 which must be tried.
- 137252/5=6930*F(HR)**4/3, where F(HR) is the
- If we have true alpha we could try to see how or what plancks constant would be. Or at least confirm Cathie's
presumption that all matter is just light (as seen from his equations): Alpha today is derived from electric constant,
elementary charge, reduced Planck constant and speed of light. Or as Fuller states everything is just energy-vectors. But
sure if we are supposed to use the established physics system we might as well straight it out..and we have to check it
anyway of course.
- There are around a harmonic multiple of 800 lightning strikes a day on Earth and as we shown earlier from a programming
(calculus / function) running 800 cycles we get alpha=1/137.75862068965517...so yet another candidate for the so-called
fine-structure constant alpha.
- Also forgot to mention until now 1/(2**11)*6**7=136.6875 and this one could be related to 128?: x-128 -> *2*6=625.5,
almost 5**4 and working backwards from that we get, well if we forget to add 128 in the end and multiply instead we get
1111.111111111111 though but the answer is 136.68055555555554, which in the end give harmonic 0.0014393146692817712 which
is pretty close to max-speed..but could this mean the higs boson should actually be 625.5? Error it's supposed to be
625.5/5=125.1 confirmed by CERN (page 239)
Of course from the mathematical construction of this one above, you can have (144/136.6875)*6**5 and have a exponent of two:
8192 (2**13)..maybe as on a piano, you have twelve notes, 2+3 (5) black ones, and 7-8 white ones, total 12 which is 6*2..
- If we assume 625.5 for Higgs boson and use standard calculations we end up with harmonic 6.95. (625.5/5/36*2) and
this would put Higgs in realtion with Alpha which we have seen is related to light and ->
- 1. Harmonic Equation 3 output (with 121.5): 64.86749139790724
- ((1/c)**(-3/2)+cos(radians(d))*c) (with 121.5) → where d=288 =1439.9484484085724
- 2. Just to compare 121 in Equation 3 give 64.82936892497469
How can these figures from Harmonic Equation 3 fit? Maybe multiply or divide by Synergetics constants:
- No luck.... → cathie3(125.1)*x=69.5, x= 1.07204, between S03 and S04
- With (sqrt((2*c)+sqrt(1/(2*c))*(2*c)**2)) = 69.5 we don't even get a true alpha to any precision, and even though
we're not CERN and own a particle accelerator, we may have more digits than them:
, though we have the expression, which is "c = 1/24 (4-(231844 2^(2/3))/(10077737027+8056857 \
- This could maybe be related to Synergetics: 1/24*3**3=1.125 Synergetics Constant 6. And now we have suddenly taken
the liberty of multiplying by 3 (in addition to 5 earlier). Will maybe explain that later. Should look closer at all the
- 1/((1/pentacle(125.1))/(2**3)/1.125) == 0.02877697841726619, maybe an matter-anti-matter harmonic involved in
the Higgs boson, who knows, replacing it for 125 gives 0.0288 and then without S6 (1.125) it gives 0.0256.
- And there's the "perfect"(?) phi-degrees 137.5 (360-222.5)., difference from 137.252 is 0.248,...
- We wonder if we can get a list of matter-anti-matter harmonics from 0.0288 and the Synergetics Constants:
- 0.026086636644674734, 0.02660378990314186, 0.02713119544121045, 027669056504698482,0.02821758036866072
- 0.02877697841726619, 0.029347466225259078, 0.02992926364103459, 0.030522594871361768, 0.03112768856778579
- 0.03174477791474331, 0.03237410071942446...
- (1/(n*5/2))/(1/(n*2/5))=0.16 and this value is used to ..reduce Planck's constant i.e. 0.16*h=ħ..
- Similar (1/(n*5/2))+(1/(n*2/5))*n=0.29 which could be the Wien's displacements laws constant..even though
it's not supposed to be exactly 29 (doesn't matter if it's 0.29 in this equations cause it's could be considered i.e.
nanometer not micrometer)
- The two equations are similar.
- Another one (1/(n*5/2))+(1/(n*2/5))/(1/(n*5/2))=7.25 unknown constant except 725/720 (or 362.5/360) as said
give 1.0069444444444444 but we have found something if we could decipher it:
- "For helium at 4 K, \ lp = (2.90´10-3 m×K)/(4 K)=7.25×10-4 m = 0.725 mm, This wavelength is in the far-infrared
(more like microwave)" (http://www.physics.fsu.edu/users/ng/courses/phy2054c/hw/Ch27/ch27.htm). It would maybe have
been better if it was Hydrogen not Helium (#2 not #1, in periodic table) for our purposes, but we may not be all lost.
- The above equation is similar too, so it's reasonable to think there is a link if they do represent what we think they
do, though the one with 7.25 is a bad example maybe as pointed out, better find a better example though trolling Google
etc for occurances of these constants is a bit tedious..it may be that 7.25 is more related to 720 as stated
above which could be good as it would then be a link back from physics to geometry.
- We do find 725 on the net some structure that has 75 vertices, plus 290 edges, pluss 360 triangles
which total 725..
- "72.5 km/s is the most commonly seen galactic domain-wall red-shift interval, but red shifts of 36.6 km/s
and 18.3 km/s are also observed." (http://tinyurl.com/ofsbcw4) but this does not describe 725/720, or
- 7.25/0.29 is just 25...anyway as stated not going to say much wrong about Tesla, Cathie's Equation 3 is Cubic (3)
- We don't yet know much about physics but Wien's displacement law's constant and red-shift sound similar and if
they then are also from similar equations it shouldn't suprise us.
- There are further equations similar to the ones above but we have exchanged 2 for 3 etc, for instance and get:
- 1.5545631755148026, 0.3651483716701107, 34/15=2.2666666666..,
- Sometimes physics constants seem strange, like "Lieb's Square Ice Constant" which --> x**2*216=512, so sqrt(512/216)
is equal to it otherwise than (8*sqrt(3))/9 which is the common definition.