There are many complicated models for calculating Schuman Resonance...
We are just trying the most simple mathematical expression to determine the Schuman Resonance's value, and some relations.
- Grid-time (27 or 24*1.125) and some other variables:
Besides 5 and 27, the last value is Lieb's square ice Constant squared.
This value is usually define as (before being squared) as 8/3*sqrt(3) but we have found it also matches sqrt(512/216).
The value is not printable because of trailing decimals but squaring it gives 2.3703703703703707..
Lieb's square ice constant initial calculation is described here.
The lower part of the equation thus becomes 27*(8/(3*sqrt(3)))**2 = 64. Thus in total 5/64.
- This may seem similar to 1/128 = 0.0078125 but here the value is in higher decimal.
However both can be divided by 1.125 to give gravity acceleration harmonic 694444444....
- However again, these values for Schuman Resonance deviate the common thought 7.83 by harmonic 175 which earlier is shown related to light-speed.
- No doubt the Schuman Resonance varies or fluctuates. But we are trying to find a mathematical starting point for that fluctuation.
- Another possible frequency that shows up is if we calculate speed-of-light 144000 divided by possible Field A density 18540 = 0.12875 → 1/x = 0.007766990291262136
- 1/0.12875 → 1/x → x-7.8125 → 1/x → = 21.9733333333..= 1648/75. → x*2⁴ ≃ 1.37333333333333..; a matter of cold fusion?
- More © to come.
- We have 72.5/x=1/((1648/75)/2/2/2/2) ≃ x=99.5667 → 100-y = 0.4333 → y*2*2 ≃ 1.73333.
- And (1648/75)-1.73333≃20.240003333333333333333Q and etc = and we always have (1/(((1648/75)-1.73333)/6/6/6))-2.88≃7.791935001328227712742471550976358534855313759006297923863..
- The last number above is really a repeating number with 2340 repeating decimals. And of course to us another ..Schuman Resonance.
- And changed to Gravity-Resonance we get the same amount of repeating decimals. Still though it's "out of range".
- The corresponding light harmonic would be 0.144380054480463506237126018817020867848847568106133924162..with the remainder of the overflow x*2 gives more overflow.
- Though this work-flow is getting tedious we know have (0.144-((1/(((1/(((1648/75)-1.73333)/6/6/6))-2.88)/1.125)))*6) which give the overflow which is actually negative.
- -0.72228032688278103742275611290212520709308540863680354497.. is the overflow or out of range again and here we stop.
- Obviously we had a speed of light with almost equal to half the speed of light harmonic incorporated into it self.
- At last and least, the calculations as usual in a way seem pointless and as such the writings too.
- Further the co-sinus of the original light harmonic we tried and got out of it another S.R. = 0.782532.. and also:
- The integral though does not work as it's whatever "divergent".
Field lines per square centimeter as Icosahedron / Vector equilibrium for Field A.
- Buckminster Fuller's equation for cumulative number of spheres in so-called closest packing of spheres is as follows and derived from 2nf²+2 somewhat.
We would kind of like to point out that in the equation above the variable f always follows all the natural numbers: 1 → 2 → →..for each layer.
However the above formula is for figuring out how many "footballs" one would have in any give layer of nested footballs. While what we are going to look at as
stated is the cumulative number of "footballs".
Fuller states in Synergetics: 222.10 "Equation for Cumulative Number of Spheres: The equation for the total number of vertexes, or sphere centers, in all
symmetrically concentric vector equilibria shells is.."
The equation is 10(F1² + F2² + F3² + · · · + FN²) + 2Fn + 1. And for a 4 layer (frequency) Icosahedron we have 309 spheres in total..
309 shifted harmonically → 309*60=18540 lines of force per square centimeter.
- It may seem like an arbitrary calculation but the section above shows it's relation to light speed somehow even if the difference from exactly 0.128 would be 108 from 18540.
- 18540 PSI though, is equal to 127.8 (almost harmonic 128) mega-pascals. Going the other way 128 MPa is then 18565, a difference of 25 (5*5) from 18540.
The difference from 18540 then is when dividing first .. by 60 again, is 0.4333333333333333.., which although → x*2*2*2*2=6.933333333333333 relevant or not.
Obviously the difference from Harmonic 694444444444.. would be then 111111111111111..which → 1/x=9.
We get some difference with 25/60 as well; 0.416666666666666. This is not equal to even half a sphere in our aggregate and thus maybe not valid. All we can say is this → 1/x = 2.4 .
And 2.4*6 = 14.4. So ((60/25)*6) = 14.4. Maybe further speculation on this is not needed right now. Even if this stuff is good for the mind or brain.
- What that lies ahead is that the V.E. / Icosahedron can not "fill" space by it self, it needs say the Octahedron to alternate with, which might hint at a Field B.
(C) Krister F. Lilleland 2008-2017.