Brainwaves and Bruce Cathie. Brainwave entrainment sound files.
- The bwgen.com's preset section is a bit of a mess. Setting up some preset here.
- Also some people have problems hearing the binural beats of higher pitches (above 12 hz) so trying to fix that too.
- Looking at Brainwave Frequency Listing many things seem possible.
- We are trying to cheat a bit by using "harmonic math" on the presets, and hopefully the brain is compatible with it.
- Hospitals utilizing this stuff recommends "hyper-ventilation" before this type of things, probably to bring oxygen to
We did an EEG at the hospital which is very similar to this. And they required us to hyperventilate; breath fast for
5-10 minutes before the test, and this possibly improves the reaction time of the brain, though there was no
negative ionizer ("sufstoff" machine) at the hospital. Look up negative (oxygen) ions.
** General Relaxation. MP3, 70 megabyte...(10.694 hz + 6.372 hz + 7.8125 hz = "24.877" -> /6/6 -> 1/x -> .. ≃ 144)
** 'Resonance'. MP3, 10 megabyte..complex resonating waveform for focus maybe.